CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

News!




Well it's NOW official! We are moving up to Orem! bbrrrrr cold! Jason will try and start his job at UVU on Monday and we will be moving up shortly after. Another Yard Sale on Saturday....YIPPIE SKIPPY! :) :( I obviously have mixed feelings. We won't be able to take our dog buster, :( the house we are staying at is "No Dogs Allowed" I'm sad about that...he's our baby...well hairy, stinky, slimy baby. We also have to get rid of almost everything we own for the move, there are only two bedrooms for us to move into to fit. On the bright side....we will be able to start all over fresh with no baggage...well physical baggage ;) I will also be able to go back to college for free and the boys will LEARN to LOVE the snow. Plus we will be able to slowly get out of debt in stead of quickly go further into debt. We are very blessed for this opportunity.

5 comments:

Amy said...

NOOOOO!!!!! (picture me grabbing my head and shaking it vigorously) I am very happy for you guys and this new experience but very sad for totally selfish reasons :) Let me know if you need anything or any help watching the boys while you pack. They can totally come over and play!

Nicole said...

WOW! That's soon! Ya'll aren't messin' around! I'm glad I got up to see you when I did, otherwise it might have been years until the next time! Why do you get school for free??? That's nice! what do you plan on studying?

Amy said...

Jason is going to work at the University of Utah, so his family will get free education as long as he works there. I'm not sure what I'd like to study??? Maybe a Doctrate in Science...a Law degree...a Physician...an Astronaut? I hear they have truck driving school too! :)

Gail said...

Wow!!.I am so sad for myself that you are moving but so happy for you. Thanks for being there to help me reach a huge Summit in my life. Thanks for being willing to take things a little slower for me. You guys will go far. You're an amazing woman. Thank you.

Rae said...

Hi Sister Burr,
I didn't know you were leaving. this is Martha Brown by the way. Raelie was showing me blogs while I was babysitting. Well, I'm going to miss you guys alot and Melanie is too. O.K. I hope you have a great time up north in the snow. Ok, have fun, bye. :(
-Martha Brown