CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Yard Sale Today!


Today we had a "Yard Sale"! ......Yippeee....it was SO much fun! We started out at 6:30 am, got the signs up on all the busy streets and put the things in order out on our driveway. Can you say FREEZING, COLD, FRIO, BRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! What a day to pick.... I sat outside with my hot parsley brew, two HOT bean sacks that you put in the microwave one under my bum and the other on my stomach, a big down filled comforter wrapped completely around me, and bundled up in my WINTER clothes! What the SNOT?! It's not that time of year already is it? It had to have been in the 40's and wind blowing like crazy.

We had people coming sporadically here and there, sold quite a bit and made some money. We still have stuff to sell so I think we are going to do it ALL again next weekend. We are trying to get rid of just about EVERYTHING we are tired of having SO MUCH STUFF. It's been a little hard knowing how much we paid for some things and selling them for practically nothing. That's just part of life and our decision to downsize our "livin" :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yea for yard sales!! I cannot believe how cold it was this weekend!

You should totally come jogging with us!! Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays we go 3.5 miles. we take the kids in the jogging strollers if we have to on these days and seriously we go super slow (partly because of my lack of strength and having to push 2 kids in the double sucker) and saturdays we leave the kids home and go 4.5-5 miles. We usually go about 6 or 6:15pm. Seriously you should come!!