CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Bad!

Ok, so Jason is looking on my blog to get some information to write in the "Family Newsletter" he writes every month for the family. He's listening to the first song and says "Good job Aim, the music is perfect for the blog set up." I was very happy with the song too. I go on with my work and the 2nd song came on.After some time listening Jason looks at me with his mouth dropped and eyes all bugged out; I asked him if he was okay and he just keep staring. Then he says "There are swear words on this song!" I said "No there are NOT!" I still didn't hear them, but I guess it said two really naughty naughty words; I CAN"T believe I never noticed! Sorry people, I think I have scarred y'all for life. I quickly went online and changed the music. I hope there is nice words in this batch, I obviously am oblivious to the naughty ones, so let me know if you catch any.

2 comments:

The Fords said...

Ha Ha!!♥ I was checking out your blog the other day and I was listening to the music and I liked it, Then the second song came on and I heard the bad words. I thought "Wow Amy" I was sure that you haven't changed that much since you moved. Glad to hear that it was just a mistake!!

Amy said...

I know! I feel so terrible for not catching it--Oh well.