CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Seriously, are we not over this trial in our lives?!

The boys slept in this morning until 8:30am-so we thought. Jason wanted to get them ready for church so he went to get them and as he opened their bedroom door an overwhelming stench comes rolling out of their room. Jason walks in to find that Michael had dug into his dirty diaper and spread it all over the bedroom. Thank goodness for a very nice caring selfless husband, because he took the initiative to clean it all up while I watched David. I hear Jason put Michael in the cold shower, there was no hot water left to shower with, then Michael started screaming because the poop is sticking to him it's so dang cold. I still needed to get ready for church and get the boys ready by 9:00am, needless to say we were late. I am so disappointed that Michael did this AGAIN, it's been around 3 months or so since he did it last. He use to dig in it daily, and share the joy with others, sometimes a few times daily. At one point the washer broke and I had no way to wash the blankets and clothes-Errrrrr it was frustrating. I was hoping that he grew out of that stage....apparently not yet. Seriously, what is wrong with my child?!

On the bright side of things it snowed today, it was neat to see the fresh snow on the ground; the snow had melted by the time we came out of church. I can't wait to play with the kids in the snow and go sledding down our mini hill in the back yard.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh I am so so sorry. I am sure it wont help at all, but I promise that the 3 years old to 4 years old stage is SOOOO much better.

Us5McEuens said...

Haha! My brother did that too. Oh my mom was soooooo mad. Actually if I remember correctly he did that many times. I know he got a lot of cold showers. I don't know why some kids think that their poop is finger paint. I hope for all of you that doesn't happen again. Yuck!