CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Update On Pregnancy

I went to the Dr. Yesterday with lots of cramping, so they gave me an ultrasound and found that my placenta was ripped from the uterus wall slightly and there was fluid in the uterus wall. She told me I needed to take it easy and not to lift over 30 pounds. I will go back on January 13 to get another ultrasound and to see if the rip has healed on it's own. She also measured the baby and found out I was only 8 weeks instead of 10 which would make my due date August 4 instead of July 17. I m a little dumbfounded because that would mean we were NOT trying at the time!!! Oh well 99.9% not trying (smiles) Hopefully all will work out with the baby, on the bright side we did see the heart beating which will always AMAZE me!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

OH!!! Love that heartbeat! I hope everything is ok! I'm sure it will be. TAKE IT EASY LADY!!! My little nephew was born Aug. 4th this year! Good day!

Unknown said...

Cool pictures, but really take it easy if you can..yah with two active boys as easy as you can.

Rae said...

Congrats!! We are excited for you