CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Michael's Birthday! "3"

We went to Chuckey Cheese for lunch it was so much fun for the boys, no pictures there. Here are a few from our little family party for him. We got him some Mega Blocks, a turtle nightlite that shows stars on the walls and ceiling, and a bike we bought for $4.00 at DI......score!







I also helped Michael make his birthday cupcakes, the key word is "helped", he did such a good job doing everthing himself. I just told him how and he made them and frosted them himself-ofcourse I put them in the oven.







I'd have to say that my wrapping job on the bicycle was AWESOME!



David felt left out, so we brought his bike inside to ride too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow three already! Happy Birthday kiddo, we can't wait to see ya.