CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Our Freakishly scary conversaion.

While we were reading the scriptures Michael looks up at me and says;

Michael: When baby sister comes out she eats toast at table?

Me: That's right honey, but she will have to wait a few months before eating toast.

Michael: Michael get in there with baby sister? (He always refers to himself as Michael)

Me:
Well? I don't think it could be possible to get in there with her honey...well maybe it could, but it would be really uncomfortable.

Michael: Michael cut and jump inside there? (As his finger is cutting across my throat);

Me: Are you going to just take my head off and put it back on?(WIDE eyed and a little freaked out)

Michael: Yup

Me: (Looking at Jason) I'm going to have a hard time sleeping tonight!

3 comments:

Gail said...

Funny!!!! or maybe not.

Nicole said...

Yep. . . definitely YOU child! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Erika said...

Yikes! Kids!