CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Chewing Gum!


The other day we were down in St. George and I decided to take the boys to the free downtown water park. It has the redrock with streams through it where little kids can run and climb. Recently David and Michael have had a fetish with finding chewed gum and trying to eat it!! YUCK! Well, while I was trying to find Michael and took my eyes off of David for a few seconds, David had bent over in some kind of baby yoga position his feet are on the ground and is face is on the sidewalk...I look closer and he is trying to eat this chewed up gum with his teeth and tongue!!! What the?? NASTY!! I ran over to grab him before any other mothers saw this disgusting child, but it was too late many were staring... Oh Well. Oh and by the way this wasn't the first, second, or third time either!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! OH my heck that is too funny! I thought my child was the only one doing crazy and nasty stuff in public. Grant still likes to lap up water from puddles, gutters, if it's standing water...he trys to drink it. I think he was a dog in another life.=)

Nicole said...

eeeeewwwwww!

Erika said...

That is so great! Especially him leaning over trying to eat it off the ground. The twins did that when they were little....and they turned out okay!! :)