CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Trying to go into LABOR!!

I went to the Doctor today and I am still progressing, I am dilated to a 4 and 80% effaced. She stripped my membranes and told me that I needed to go to the hospital for a stress test tomorrow. The babies heartbeat was staying at 118 and they like it to be in the 120 to 140 range. She also wants to induce me by Tuesday if the baby doesn't come before then. Unless of course when I do the stress test and something is wrong then they will induce me tomorrow.

Well...........I decided to help the process a little more to see if I can possibly start on my own....hence the pictures below......




YES!!!!! I can still do a back flip!!!!! Wahoooo!




I was looking at the pictures afterward and said to Jason "I don't remember bouncing on my knees?" He just looked at me until I figured out that I wasn't bouncing on my knees. It was just my big fat body sinking all the way into the tramp so far that it LOOKED like I was jumping on my knees!! Oh that made me feel soooo good!! Good enough to go eat TWO Klondike bars!!!!

10 comments:

Carol Sapp said...

Dear Youngest Daughter,
If you bruise a bone of my granddaughter's head I will take back the swing! Not really....but...for the love!!!

Love, Mom

Nicole said...

WHAT THE F***!!!!!!!!! Are you insane!?! Holy Crap! Lady! You just gave me a friggin' heart attack! Go sit your ass on the couch! Don't try bouncing that baby out! Try something a little more safe like nipple stimulatioN! Mmm....

Nicole said...

I looked again ~ that is NOT funny AMY!

Gail said...

I'm inclined to echo the comments of the above people with as much fervor as well. CCCCRRRAAAAAAAAAAAZY!!!!!!

Erika said...

I can't believe you can flip! I can't even when not preggo.

Brooke Knecht said...

You make me crack up! I think I remember Michael having a weird contusion on his head when he was born form you jumping on the tramp. I'm glad you are still having fun.

Us5McEuens said...

Crazy lady! That's why I love ya!

The Fords said...

I would have to say the same thing as everyone else. You are crazy! She is beautiful!! Congrats on your sweet baby girl!

Justin, Kelli, Estin & Eli said...

Congrats Amy!!! Our babies are only 6 days apart!! And your labor/birth is almost identical to mine. :) We're moving to Utah in Sept. we'll have to catch up!!! Congrats again!!!!

Stephanie said...

You are crazy as you ever were, and congrats on the beautiful baby girl!