CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 19, 2009

This Past Week.

Bella



This was Bella at her 2 month Check up she weighed 12lbs 9 ounces Height was 22 1/2 inches long, which puts her in the 75% She was so happy like this until the mean nurses stabbed her with a NEEDLE!! ;)

Bella and her Daddy


Bella LOVES sleeping on her Daddy, her Daddy LOVES it too!

My Roses!


Jason was a Sweet Heart and brought home some BEAUTIFUL roses on Thursday! That's right ladies he's ALL MINE!

My Garden


I picked some squash, zucchini and a green pumpkin on Saturday. I hope will turn the right color before Halloween. ( I thought was a watermelon so I picked it)

3 comments:

Erika said...

She's getting so big!! And way to go on your garden!! I'll keep my finger's crossed for your green pumpkin!

Turley Family said...

could your baby girl be any cuter?

Carol Sapp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.