CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bye Bye St. George :(

Okay...tomorrows the day! We are headed up to Orem to start a new life in the snow! We found a home for Buster down here in St. George, they are a young family in our ward just up the street from us. They have three boys ages are 6, 4 and 8 months (give or take a little on these ages) anyway they absolutley LOVE dogs and he will be an inside/ outside dog. I know he will be taken care of , I just hope he doesn't think to himself " What the snot was I missing out on all these years!"




We Will Miss You Buster!




On another note I will still be doing hair down here in St. George, I am hoping to come down once a month for that reason (and of course to see my friends and family) so if you need a Hair Cut or Color let me know and I will put you on my peeps to call when I set up my appointments. Support my gas bill and go nappy a few days longer by waiting for the BEST HAIR DRESSER IN THE WORRRLLD!!! That wasn't too dramatic was it? Oh Well if it was....;0


This isn't the best picture of me....I was a lttle cut off guard;) hee hee get it ? "Cut" off guard???? Nevermind, I couldn't find any other haircutting pictures? Go figure :)

4 comments:

Erika said...

Amy, mom said you were moving!!! Good luck with your adventure and I will miss you guys when we're up visiting...good thing for blogs, though, eh! Loved you fam pics too they are beautiful!

Amy said...

I am still so sad! Although, you can add me to the "need a haircut when your up here" list :)

Us5McEuens said...

That is so sad! I would have balled my eyes out if I had to leave my puppy behind. I'm sure he loves his new home.

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Good luck with the move, going back to school, hubbies new job, new house, getting out of debt & loving the snow. That is a lot of change, but it all sounds like good change. Take care! I will follow your life on your blog meanwhile.