CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

A New Day

OK, so today is a new day. I was able to relax last night and get my nerves under control :)

It's still morning and I always feel better emotionally in the morning. The kids are cute and smiley and David is loaded up on Pain Relief for his teeth. Hallelujah.....thus far.

I decided since yesterday was a "Vent Day" today will be a "Thankful Day"

I'm thankful for:

1. Laughing every day with my kids.

2. David giggling and playing the piano at this very moment.

3. Michael saying "I Whuv you TOO!" or waking up in the morning saying
"Michael AWAKE! Michael AWAKE!"

4. Watching them grow and coming to understand how things work and what things do.

5. Michael finding caterpillars on a tree, so excited thinking he found the bugs from "A Bugs Life" Then David coming up behind him seeing the caterpillars and squishing them into the tree. ;0) I know it's sick I get a kick out of that.

6. Opening the closet door and finding Michael kneeling on the floor with his arms folded eyes closed head bowed and saying a full prayer BY HIMSELF!

7. Holding David in my arms and feeding him a bottle.

8. The joy and knowledge that we ARE an "ETERNAL FAMILY"

9. Feeling Heavenly Fathers love for me even more now that I have children of my own.

10. A husband who loves, cares and understands me so much who is also my BEST FRIEND.

11. A worthy Priesthood holder in my home for me and my kids.

12. The Scriptures

I could go on and on and on but I'll leave it at that I may be ungrateful for many things at times in my life, but I really do have a blessed life that I am grateful for.

2 comments:

Carol Sapp said...

Hey, I'm not 15th ward. How do I become a peep?

Us5McEuens said...

This is so sweet! I love it!