CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What a Blast!



My dad has been working in Heber City, Ut. which is about a half an hour away from our house. Last Saturday we went with some of the grandkids to go and watch it. At the end of the video you noticed Jason running for cover. He couldn't quite record the whole thing with flying rocks going everywhere. We threw the kids under the loader and we took cover also. Luckily no one got hit. I love watching his blasts.

My brother also was there and filmed it on the other side of the hill, watch it!

1 comment:

Us5McEuens said...

There have been a couple times that I have been on the 15 headed south and I see one of your dad's trucks on the road. I get a little excited (i know it's silly). I'm glad to see his business is going well.