CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Michael!



So yesterday during lunch Michael was falling asleep in the chair and I kept telling him it's time for a nap, he would just look up with this huge cheesy grin and say "Michael Happy!" Finally I just said "Whatever,go outside or go watch cartoons I have to go downstairs!" Well, I finished what I needed to do and I couldn't find Michael anywhere. I looked in his room and he was sound asleep with the blanket pulled up to his neck....soooo cute! He's never done that before, maybe it's the fact that he is getting up every morning at 4:30-5:00am! Then when he got up from his nap, I was getting ready for school and I told him that Kassie will be there soon-the babysitter. He was really excited and he told me "Michael go POO!" I told him to hurry and go. While he was on the toilet the doorbell rings and I hear this scream in the bathroom (Michael LOVES to answer the door) he comes running out as fast as his legs would carry him....with his under ware and pants wrapped around his ankles (I was hoping there was no dingle berries) I just laughed and told him "Michael, go wipe your bum first, I'll wait to answer the door!" He turned around and finished his business and then we answered the door together. It totally reminded me of a Seinfeld episode when George heard the phone ring and came running out of the bathroom in the same way landing on the floor yelling some nonsense about how to answer the phone. LOL Yes... everything that happens in my life I can some way relate it back to Seinfeld. Kid's are so HILLARIOUS!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That totally made me laugh!