CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 16, 2010

"Indian Day"

Thursday was Michael's Preschool day to celebrate "Indian Heritage" I dressed Michael in a vest gave him one of my headbands and cut up a turkey centerpiece from Thanksgiving for the feathers. I then put some makeup under his eyes to make him feel like an old school Indian. =) After Michael stared at himself in the mirror and made faces for over ten minutes, I asked him for a picture and told him to cover his mouth like an Indian dancing. He was facing straight forward towards me at the time, he then turns his backside towards me puts his hand over his mouth and starts flapping his eyelashes! He was doing a Marlyn Monroe POSE!! It was HILARIOUS!!! I swear he is one of the funniest kids I know and I have no idea where he learns this stuff from! I didn't get a picture of him in full pose, but there was one of him coming out of the pose.


 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: