CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 2, 2010

Ran 20 miles Saturday!

I am planning on running "The Top of the Mountain Marathon" in Logan September 18th. I really havent been preparing like I did the St. George Marathon, so I decided to do a very long run! Today I have lost one toenail and another one soon to go. =( It took me 3.5 hours of running and 1 hr of walking/crawling =) I didn't mean to do that many miles I just got lost.....again. I seem to do that alot lately lol!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Wait, you walked for just over an hour and got 16.5 miles???

Amy said...

No...sorry. I ran 3.5 hrs and walked 1 hr. Changed it on the blog now it makes sense. :)

Giuli said...

Jack is getting into ultra marathons and he thinks that your post is rad! And he wanted me to tell you that he almost lost his toenail, too. I guess that loosing toenails is a sign of running toughness? I got a blister teaching 7th graders how to play the guitar, does that give me cool points?

Amy said...

LOL! I am absolutely sure it does!!! ;)