CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 18, 2011

Welcome to the Average Day in The Burr Family

As I was shampooing the couches(by hand) I put Bella at the table to eat a P&J sandwich. As she was so amazingly quiet I thought to myself," Man, it is so nice to have Bella so quiet, what a good girl." Then I looked up.........




I guess I forgot to put the Peanut Butter away after I made the sandwich.....

She sure had fun!

Then I threw her in the bathtub.....

This is her making a lovely face at me as if to say,"See mom? I get away with everything!"

Yes,yes she does.

Welcome to the daily life in the Burr Family

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my goodNESS! This is awesome! Just for the sake of getting an awesome picture, I think one day will give Ryiah a jar and let her go at it! THIS IS GREAT!

Nicole said...

Oh my goodNESS! This is awesome! Just for the sake of getting an awesome picture, I think one day will give Ryiah a jar and let her go at it! THIS IS GREAT!

Amy said...

LOL! Thanks NIC! But we all know you could NEVER intentionally give Ryiah a jar of Peanut Butter with the hopes and intentions of this outcome. ;)

Juli said...

THIS IS LIKE THE FUNNIEST THING EVER!!!! Holy cow, she will totally cherish these pics when she is older!!! HAHA What a beautiful family you have Amy!!! :D